Effective Date: [12-08-2021]
Information We Obtain
In connection with your use of the Services, you may provide personal information to us in various ways. The types of personal information we collect include:
- Contact information (such as your name, email and telephone number);
- Login credentials to create an account on the Services, such as the email and password used to access your Craft Standard account;
- Payment and delivery information, such as payment card number, ACH instructions, and billing address
- Booking information, such as name, physical address, email address, telephone number, and order history, including information about products and/or recipes purchased or viewed on the Services; and
- Other information you choose to provide when you otherwise contact or interact with us.
How We Use the Information We Obtain
We may use the personal information we obtain to:
- Provide our Services;
- Establish and manage accounts;
- Verify your identity;
- Communicate with you (including providing you with offers and other communications about our Services), respond to inquiries, and offer customer support;
- Personalize your experience on our Services;
- Advertise and market our Services;
- Administer participation in surveys, sweepstakes, promotions or other programs;
- Establish and manage our customer relationships;
- Process and fulfill transactions in connection with our Services;
- Perform data analytics, and monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with the Services;
- Operate, evaluate and improve our business (including developing new products and services; enhancing, improving and analyzing our products and services; managing our communications; and performing accounting, auditing and other internal functions);
- Maintain and enhance the safety and security of our Services and prevent misuse;
- Exercise our rights and remedies and defend against legal claims;
- Protect against, identify and prevent fraud and other criminal activity, claims and other liabilities; and
We also may use the information in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection. We do not obtain personal information about our visitors’ online activities over time and across third-party websites. The website is not designed to respond to “do not track” signals from browsers.
Information We Share
We may share the information we obtain about you with our third-party vendors and other entities to perform services on our behalf, such as website hosting, payment processing, logistics, and other services.
We also may disclose personal information (1) if we are required to do so by law or legal process (such as a court order or subpoena); (2) in response to requests by government agencies, such as law enforcement authorities; (3) to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights; (4) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical or other harm or financial loss; (5) in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity; or (6) otherwise with your consent or as directed by your representative.
We reserve the right to transfer any personal information we have about you in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (including in the event of a merger, acquisition, joint venture, reorganization, divestiture, dissolution or liquidation).
Your Rights and Choices
Links to Third-Party Websites
Our Services may provide links to other online services, and may include third-party features such as apps, tools, widgets and plug-ins. These online services and third-party features may operate independently from us. The privacy practices of the relevant third parties, including details on the information they may collect about you, are subject to the privacy statements of these parties, which we strongly suggest you review. To the extent any linked online services or third-party features are not owned or controlled by Craft Standard, we are not responsible for these third parties’ information practices.
How to Contact Us